As a fan of a wide variety of popular (and not-so-popular) music from the 1950s (and sometimes even earlier) up through the present, one of my bucket list projects for years has been to put together a list of my 100 favorite songs of all time. At some point I decided that, once I got around to figuring that out, I could put it out on a blog, for the infinitesimally small proportion of the Internet world that might be interested. So, here we are. While the Top 100 will be a major focus, I also plan to post on a variety of other musical (and occasionally non-musical) topics, in which you may or may not be interested. (If a particular posting doesn’t ring your bell, you’re only a few clicks away from a dancing cat video on YouTube.)

Friday, January 25, 2019

Favorite Musical Artists


Having finally finished my previous one-year three-year blog project, it’s time to move on. This time, I’ll be honoring my 12 favorite musical artists of all time. They will be presented in random order, as I couldn’t bear to think that any of them were merely #7 or #11. They’re all equally great to me.
 
Since there are only 12 entries to work up, and 12 months in the year, I hope that this project will be completed in time. Feel free to nag me mercilessly if I should fall behind. (Some may detect a clue at the end of that sentence …)

No comments:

Post a Comment