As a fan of a wide variety of popular (and not-so-popular) music from the 1950s (and sometimes even earlier) up through the present, one of my bucket list projects for years has been to put together a list of my 100 favorite songs of all time. At some point I decided that, once I got around to figuring that out, I could put it out on a blog, for the infinitesimally small proportion of the Internet world that might be interested. So, here we are. While the Top 100 will be a major focus, I also plan to post on a variety of other musical (and occasionally non-musical) topics, in which you may or may not be interested. (If a particular posting doesn’t ring your bell, you’re only a few clicks away from a dancing cat video on YouTube.)

Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Shuffle #193 (July 19, 2026)

Hot Pants – James Brown

A Different Corner – George Michael

Hot Rod Heart – John Fogerty

Do You Love What You Feel – Rufus & Chaka Khan

The Sweet Escape – Gwen Stefani

Stars On The Water – Rodney Crowell

Human Touch – Bruce Springsteen

Midnight Confessions – The Grass Roots

He's Guilty (The Judge Song) – Steel Mill

Six Man Band – The Association

Sister Golden Hair – America

Common Man – The Blasters

The Ballad Of John And Yoko – The Beatles

Things We Do – Indigenous

Only Sixteen – Sam Cooke

Bad Reputation – Joan Jett

Going Down to Liverpool – The Bangles

In Dreams – Roy Orbison

19th Nervous Breakdown – The Rolling Stones

Feel Like Makin' Love – Bad Company

The Last Time I Saw Her – Gordon Lightfoot

I Want Candy – The Strangeloves

(You're Gonna) Hurt Yourself – Frankie Valli

My Mistake (Was To Love You) – Marvin Gaye & Diana Ross

Ramblin' Gamblin' Man – Bob Seger

Sally – Sade

When You're Young And In Love – The Marvelettes

Tracks Of My Tears – Johnny Rivers

Hell Is For Children – Pat Benatar

I Love You 1000 Times – The Platters

No comments:

Post a Comment